Should you decide that you would like to make a return for any reason, please see the below details:
Karen Karch will accept the return of full-price items for a refund, exchange, or store credit. To qualify for a return, all jewelry must be in its original unworn condition and in the original undamaged packaging. For return shipping, place your return in a hard cardboard box to avoid damage in transit.
- All returns must be communicated to us within 7 days of receiving your order. Please email: email@example.com
- If you prefer, we can create an insured return shipping label for you, fee upon application. All shipping fees are non-refundable and will be deducted from the refund amount. (Returns shipped via alternative labels are the responsibility of the client. Karen Karch will not be responsible in case of loss, theft, or damage.)
- Returns must be shipped within 14 days of the original delivery date.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment less all shipping costs.
- We reserve the right to deny credit if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
- Please allow 3-7 business days to process your return.
- We will email you when we receive your return.
- All Sale items are final sale and non-refundable/returnable. Please keep this in mind when you make your selections.
CUSTOMIZED / CUSTOM / ALTERED ITEMS:
Any time an existing piece is altered as per your request, including sizing, engraving, and any other customization or alteration, it is considered custom. Our policy for all custom orders is that they are non cancelable, non exchangeable, and non refundable. Please be mindful when making your decision.
To initiate a custom order, or for any questions about custom, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For most customs designs, we will create an initial CAD drawing to accurately quote your piece. The fee for this service is $150 and will be credited as a deposit payment toward the total cost of your piece if you choose to go forward.
With your approval of the design and price quote, a 50% deposit is required to start your piece. Once the deposit is paid, all orders are non cancelable, non exchangeable, and non refundable.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
- All orders are packaged and shipped from our either New York City or Austin studio. Please allow 1-2 business days from the time of your order to receive order updates to include tracking information.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- If your order is less than $1500, it will be shipped via USPS. Please allow 3 - 5 business days to receive your order.
- If your order is $1,500 or more, it will be shipped via UPS or FedEx 2-Day, signature required. Please allow 3-5 business days to receive your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
- All International Orders are Final Sale. No returns, exchanges, or refunds will be considered.
- The client is responsible for all taxes and duties imposed by their country of residence. VAT, Customs, etc.
- All international orders will be shipped via USPS.