Should you decide to request a return for any reason, please see the below details:
Karen Karch will accept the return of full-price items for a refund, exchange, or store credit. To qualify for a return, all jewelry must be in its original unworn condition and in the original undamaged packaging. Product must be placed in a hard shell box for shipping to avoid any potential damage in return transit.
- All returns must be communicated to us within 7 days of receiving your order. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A prepaid shipping label can be created for you, allowing us to insure your return shipment. All shipping fees are non-refundable and will be deducted from the refund amount. (Returns shipped via alternative labels are the responsibility of the client. Karen Karch will not be responsible in case of loss, theft, or damage.)
- Returns must be shipped within 14 days of the original delivery date.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment less all shipping costs.
- We reserve the right to deny credit if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
- Please allow 7 business days to process your return.
- We will email you when we receive your return.
- All Sale items are final sale and non-refundable/returnable. Please keep this in mind when you make your selections.
Any time an existing piece is altered per your request, including sizing, engraving, and any other adjustment, it is considered custom. Our policy for all custom orders is that they are non cancelable, non exchangeable, and non refundable. Please be mindful when making your decision.
To initiate a custom order, please email email@example.com.
Please note, for all customs designs, an initial CAD drawing is required to accurately quote your piece. The fee for this service is as below and will be noted as payment toward the total cost of your piece.
- Tier 1: Under $2,500 - $75 USD
- Tier 2: $2,501 - $7,500 - $150 USD
- Tier 3: Above $7,501 - $225 USD
Pending approval of design and confirmation of project, a 50% deposit is required to start the process. Once we begin, all orders are non cancelable, non exchangeable, and non refundable.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
- All orders are packaged and shipped from our New York City studio. Please allow 2-3 business days from the time of your order to receive order updates to include tracking information.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- If your order is less than $1999, it will be shipped via USPS. Please allow 5-7 business days to receive your order.
- If your order is $2,000 or more, it will be shipped via FedEx 2-Day, signature required. Please allow 3-4 business days from the time of your order to the shipment.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
- All International Orders are Final Sale. No returns, exchanges, or refunds will be considered.
- The client is responsible for all taxes and duties imposed by their country of residence. VAT, Customs, etc.
- All international orders will be shipped via USPS.